A Virtual Assistant is the best investment you can make in yourself and your business!
Thank you so much for your interest in working with me, I am honored for
I am currently taking on 1-1 clients. If you are interested in learning more about my services I offer, click here and apply and we’ll set up a call.
Hello, I am here to help you!
I know running a business can be very demanding and one has to fulfill many roles. You spend most of your time with day-to-day tasks, posting to social media, managing invoices, checking emails and updating your website.
These tasks are the backbone of your business and need to be done, but very often it’s not where the money and growth is. I help entrepreneurs like you to focus on growing your business, by taking care of those tasks you need extra help with.
As a virtual assistant I am able to take on daily tasks without the need to hire a full-time employee and without needing extra office space and overheads. All support work is carried out remotely; I can serve anyone and anywhere.
Throughout my career I have worked in administrative and management roles for various industries, gaining skills and experience in accounts, administration, customer service and social media management.
A virtual online business manager/administrative assistant helps with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note taking, scheduling meetings, emailing, texts, and answering phone calls plus so much more.
We’re here to discuss your challenges and plans, evaluate your existing resources, or even make some initial recommendations. And, of course, we’re here to help any time you’re in the market for some awesomeness.
Anne is committed to providing efficient solutions for your personal and or professional life. The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to thinking outside the box.
We are built on the principals of hard work, passion and a happy work/life balance that allows businesses to engage in personal activities more often.
The services Anne brings to businesses is what we call focused allowance.
This allows focusing on targeted responsibilities, without the stress of dealing with menial tasks and details.
Annie Maggie’s provides this peace of mind your tasks are being well managed and taken care of.
If you have further questions, just email us at support email@example.com
Some tasks we can do for you
Professional support for all your company affairs, including:
- Email management
- Booking appointments
- Following up with clients and customers
- Organizing to-do list and calendar
- File management
- Making travel arrangements
- Content Writing
- Edit/Proofread blog posts & content
- Handwriting personalized letters, notes and cards
- Convert your handwritten notes into a word document
- Training Manuals
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Database creation and updating
- Generating reports and entering data into CRM
- Reviewing data for accuracy
- Compiling data collected from many sources
- Medical Claims Processing – HCFA
- Medical Claims Processing – UB90
- Order processing
- Creating SEO-friendly product descriptions
- Performing competitor analysis
- Product category management
- Managing reviews and ratings
- Handling transactions
- Providing support via chat or email
- Future Pipeline
Research Based Tasks
- Perform research based on the instructions
- Analyze consumer trends
- Keep an eye on competitors’ products and services
- Search for new business opportunities
- Find formats for press releases
- Search for best practices in your business domain
Assistance for you and your family at home might include:
- Emails, telephone calls and diary management
- Holiday/travel research and booking
- Household management, such as receiving deliveries, and liaising with and overseeing contractors, suppliers and other household staff
- Managing your insurance, be it car, home, life or any other type of cover
- Organizing social events such as parties
- Setting up and running your home office
- Household bills
- Utilities comparison research