Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
All items shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service). I strongly recommend that you upgrade to include tracking which is not always included in standard shipping. Please send me a PM for upgraded shipping quotes.
If you prefer to have your order shipped through another carrier, I can ship through UPS, please keep in mind rates are higher as USPS is more economical.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 full business days of order submission (excluding weekends/holidays). If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
- Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
SPECIAL SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
- We always do our best to accommodate requests for special shipping instructions.Please understand that requesting “no signature required” (and similar) instructions releases all liability from Annie Maggie’s and the shipping carrier for any loss or damage to the package at delivery.
- Signature Required fees for orders under $500 are NOT INCLUDED in our online shipping quote. Such requests will result in an additional $4.50 per box charge (UPS fee) which must be paid prior to shipping.
SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAILS
Annie Maggie’s will send you a shipping confirmation email on the day your order ships.
The email will include the following information:
- Tracking number(s)
- Shipment date
- Estimated delivery date
- Number of packages in your shipment
- Shipping delivery address
If you do not receive delivery of your order by the expected delivery date, please contact us to determine the reason for delay in delivery. (See Delivery Delays, below).
SHIPPING METHODS & TRANSIT TIMES
- We use UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail, USPS Flat Rate, and USPS Zone-Based Regional Rate as our standard shipping methods (USPS Priority Mail only for Alaska and Hawaii).
- We do not ship to Canada, APO/FPO/DPO addresses, to any U.S. territories, or to any international destination.
All orders are processed within 2-3 full business days of order submission (excluding weekends/holidays). No weekend or observed holiday pick up or delivery options are available for UPS Ground.UPS Saturday Delivery to Some METRO Areas
Effective May 1, 2017:
- Throughout 2017 UPS will be expanding UPS Ground on Saturday to many major metro areas in the U.S. These Saturday Ground Service Territories will serve nearly 4,700 cities and towns by November, just in time for the crucial holiday season.
- Check with your local UPS to see if your address is eligible for Saturday delivery.Once an order leaves our warehouse, we have no control on how long the carrier will take for delivery.
- The only guaranteed shipping methods are UPS Next Day and UPS Second Day Air.
- If you need faster than UPS Ground transit times, please call us to place your order, or make a note in “special delivery” instructions during checkout with your online order and we will contact you with a revised shipping quote.
- Please allow up to ten (10) business days for delivery of your order by UPS Ground.
US POSTAL SERVICE PRIORITY MAIL
- Please allow 2-3 full business days to ship orders by US Postal Service (excludes weekends and observed holidays), and an additional 2-3 days for delivery (excluding Sundays/Holidays).
- Transit times are the same for all USPS Priority Mail packages (standard priority, flat rate, regional rate).
- Orders are usually delivered within 2-3 business days after shipment (including Saturdays!) but once an order is picked up by the US Postal Service, we have no control on how long the carrier will take for delivery, so please allow at least 5-7 days for delivery of your order for US Postal Service shipments.
- The U.S. Postal Service currently delivers Monday-Saturday* (No deliveries on Sundays or observed holidays).
Once an order has shipped and is in transit, the package(s) is no longer in our control.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. The most common reasons for delivery delays are:
- WEATHER RELATED CONDITIONS
Weather and other conditions beyond the shipping carrier’s control may cause a delay in delivery of your order.
- INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESSES
Submitting an incorrect shipping address with your order may delay delivery of your order and will likely result in additional fees or un-refundable orders.·
An Address Correction Fee of $15.00 will be charged for each package in the shipment.
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE SHIPMENTS
- Incorrect addresses will result in a completely Non-Refundable order.
- The most common mistakes made when providing us with shipping address are an incorrect zip code, wrong street number, missing apartment/suite number, and/or missing company name.
- In all fairness, any fees billed to us by UPS or USPS for an address correction or delivery change will be charged back to you when we receive them.
- To help prevent or avoid order delivery delays, additional fees, or non-refundable orders, please double check the shipping address prior to submitting your order.
- UPS Shipments
UPS My Choice℠ gives you a new level of flexibility and control over home deliveries. For more information on how to make delivery of your order shipped by UPS quick and easy, visit UPS My Choice today
- .U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail Shipments
My USPS℠ is a dashboard that displays the status of your incoming USPS packages and allows you to manage your packages in case you can’t be home to accept delivery (online delivery authorization, re-delivery instructions).
For more information and to sign up, visit My USPS today.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt and notify us immediately if you notice a problem with your order so we can promptly make any needed corrections.
- Order errors reported within 14 days of the delivery date will be corrected with no questions asked; order errors reported beyond 14 days of the delivery date will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
UN-DELIVERABLE OR REFUSED ORDERS
Orders with an un-deliverable address or a refused delivery are subject to additional charges.
- UPS makes up to three delivery attempts. After three attempts to deliver are unsuccessful, and if no alternate delivery arrangements have been made with UPS by the receiver at the delivery address, the shipment will be returned to us and therefore considered a Refused/Un-deliverable order.
- USPS will leave a card saying they attempted delivery. Arrangements can be made for re-delivery or pick up package(s) at your local post office. The post office will return the shipment if they cannot deliver within 7 days.